Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, July 19, 2002 by Jon

We Are Meant to Be

ok so its 3am and mtv is on in the background. the lovely Britney Spears comes on the tv with her new song boys, and then i heard some lyrics and then found them online. here is a stanza for you to look at.

I spotted you dancin'
You made all the girls stare
Those lips and your brown eyes (oooh)
And the sexy hair

I should shake my thang
Make the world want you (giggle)
Tell your boys you'll be back
I wanna see what you can do (uh)

oh hey look at that, those brown eyes? I HAVE BROWN EYES. and my hair is quite spiky, which sounds kind of like sexy and is probably sexy on its own. this is just like that one time when i found out Britney's favorite color is baby blue, which is mine also. im telling you, we are meant to be.

Filed under having  

0 comments: