Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, July 29, 2002 by Jon

Share Da Moments Share Life

yeas...so tonight i went to walmart and got myself a nice big rubbermaid bucket to store all of my pictures in...the shoebox was just falling apart brimming with photos. and my photos weigh a ton...oy. went over to nichos and brian and him looked at some from back in the day, and they seemed to be enjoying them. i think i take so many pictures because i dont have many from when i was little to look back on so im making up for it now, although im taking A LOT. i should cut down and make it quality over quantity. yea...

worked on ss today a bit with howa and kevan...its gonna be good, and itll put my picture taking into good task, excellent. went to ajits after nichos and fifaed it up, and then went back to nichos and there i organized all my pictures...yea it was crazy and it took awhile, plus i still have more to do now...so yea, off i go.

Filed under having  

0 comments: