Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, July 29, 2002 by Jon

Afternoon Update

yup yup...i only took a half hour nap today and yet im pretty much refreshed as my usual 2-3 hour naps. interesting, especially since i couldnt fall asleep last night and was really tired when i woke up. hehe i woke up at 7:50 though, thats not good when your supposed to have been at work 20 minutes before that...yea...luckily manny was late and julia called me to wake me up. and good news on that front! manny rescheduled the KSwiss tournament to wednesday, so ill be able to work it! woohoo!

after work got some lunch with pops at hardees and he told me that one of his colleagues gave him a brand new sony digital camera. and since my dad just bought one...hes giving it to my sister and i. excellent. check out the camera here. yea his colleague is a neurosurgeon...so i assume he is rich. but yes i am highly excited to get my hands on this camera and play with it.

my cousin andrew and uncle are coming thursday, the same ones i stayed with in LA. andrew is coming to taf with me, yay! and im paired up with emily huang for the week. i like her already, she was one of the 2 ILTers who actually had their names with their pic in the yearbook. but yea the house is being cleaned for my cousins arrival, im sure everyone knows how that goes.

TAF starts in 5 days. YES!



Filed under having  

0 comments: