Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, January 22, 2006 by Jon

Tonight was interesting. I think it might only get more interesting. I go from loving the world to being tired of it. Tired of people, tired of problems, tired of many things.

Tired.

It seems like a lot of things are happening for a reason, and I can see them go step-by-step. One conversation or thought that I have will help me immediatley in the next conversation or thought.

There is a lot to digest.

I could have gone out tonight with people. But I thought, why go out, I usually don't, and I usually don't have any more of an amazing time out there than I could in apartment, by myself or not. I though, maybe I don't go out because it doesn't make me a better person in anyway, whereas at home I can think, reflect, or have real conversations with people instead of drink, mingle, and try to talk over the sound system.

I'm glad I went with my conventional choice tonight.

I'm going to figure out what life is about. And when I say I want to invest in people, I want to master the art of conversing with them, so we can get to actually know each other. Not have surface friendships. And I'll always help you if your problem is real enough and heartfelt, or at least try to.

And you can't try to please everyone. But you can't ignore people either. Fine lines my friends, fine lines.

People man, people.

This is a mixed post. I feel I should be angry at something, someone, but I'm oddly calm, amused. Odd.

Speechless.

Filed under having  

0 comments: