Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, January 06, 2006 by Jon

Does anyone know what you're supposed to do if you're an out-of-towner in Chicago and you're going through the tolls, and you don't have any change, or you've run out because you've already paid $3.00 in tolls, and there is no Manual gate? Only Automatic or I-pass?

Pardon my language, but fuck you Chicago tolls. You're one of the stupider things I've ever heard of. What am I supposed to do when you've already taken my change, I miss an exit and need to turn around, but to turn around I need to go through one toll to exit the highway, and another toll 10 seconds later to get back on the highway in the opposite direction?

Oh, you mail me and bill me for the tolls (which is fair and expected) but then you add $20 on top for each violation. Fuck you! How do you justify fining me $40 after leaving me no choice but to go through? If you expect me to have $10 in change everytime I come through Chicago, how about you send every car in the State of Illinois an I-Pass? And why do you wait 3 years after my first violation to tell me this? If you would have let me know that I get fined $20 each time when I first had to go through a toll (no change and no manual station), I probably would have learned and done something different the 4 following times over the next 3 years. Oh yea, its because you're probably run by bitches. You're lucky you're getting my $103.00.

You are pathetic and make me hate Chicago. Too bad, because I like my friends and the Cubs.




Oh and by the way, how about you spend 500 million on education, and not on Millenium Park?

Filed under having  

0 comments: