Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 by Jon

- I bowled a 186 tonight. I think I can break 200.
- I bought a $110 worth of food tonight at the grocery store. sick.
- Tyler broke up with me and is taking a class at noon when we would normally have an hour break together and go on man-lunch dates. Jerk.
- This is interesting. And I've never read/heard mainland Chinese complaints about Taiwanese independence. Maybe we should get her for ITASA. Not exactly for her political views, but because of her experience.
- I e-mailed a professor to see if I could set up an appointment to try to take a course with him, but he e-mailed me back and bluntly said, "My Mom died. I can't do any appointments this week. Come in next week." I was sort of...shocked by him sharing that with me. Maybe his openness is why people love him and why he is nationally renowned.
- I still can't believe I spent $110 on food. The least-nutritional thing I got was salami. Fresh fruit and vegetables are expensive yo.
- And yea, Legends and Murphy's can be quiet, but they usually aren't on weekends.

Filed under having  

0 comments: