Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, June 29, 2004 by Jon

last night out playing in taipei. so the 2 most frequently visited places of course.

Ximen Ding

For you taf viewers out there, Kelly and Vince's first time out with us, and Paul and Steve came out too. And for you uiuc'ers, Nancy. And then a bunch of friends of friends.

and of course, Shihlin Night Market, where someone found us! randomly!

Kevan in the hizzy!

I gave him your phone #'s ming, michelle, roger, etc.

Hi googoo Yvonne. I will send you pictures.

Steve just found out he was related to a long time friend of his. Who he dated when he was 16. puaha. just another reason why to not hanky panky at taf :)

So I leave tomorrow night. I am looking forward too:

- Carpet
- Inhaling big whiffs of fresh air
- Space, as in not bumping shoulders with people wherever I walk
- My bed
- Central AC
- Any type of comfortable couch
- Taking a poo and not sweating

But of course, I am going to miss Taiwan. The hustle and bustle of this small island is
an experience to behold, and spending day after day exploring this city and culture with good friends made it even better. I find myself almost feeling guilty for having this much fun, FUN, and not spending my summer doing some sort of internship or being productive. But I did learn how to get around Taipei, and my Mandarin is now just bad, instead of really bad. So whatever. I'm going to miss the family though. Yay for grandparents and uncles and aunts and cousins. Maybe I'll be back in the winter. Who wants to play with me and Michelle then?

Green grass and open spaces await me. Wheeeeee!





i heart taiwan

Filed under having  

0 comments: