Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, June 08, 2004 by Jon

Biggest meetup so far yesterday. Met up with Anna Albert and Jessica at the Taipei Main Station, Jinny met up with us (after a ridiculously hard time trying to find each other), and then went underground to some shops where we randomly ran into Cindy Lee (and she found us because I was talking loud...haha), and then Roger and his cousin Marco (who was in JH long ago) met up with us. hurrah hurrah. And then we met up with Paul (after another ridiculously hard time trying to find him), and took a picture. yay.

We went to lunch, minus Cindy, Albert, and Jess. I got some beef noodle soup (neu ro mien) and the chinese pizza (tsong yo bing) for like...four dollars US. cheap.

Lunch was fun, caught up with Paul's escapades here in Taiwan. Marco was Paul's camper when he was in JH. And Paul didn't remember.

"You dont remember me??"
"I dont remember you, but I remember your SOUL!"

haha yes. good recovery Paul.

I need to learn proper pin ying.

Filed under having  

0 comments: