Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, June 10, 2004 by Jon

Balled tonight with Ming vs many skinny Taiwanese guys. But we played some good guys too, so we lost a few. I think playing here changes my game. I usually prefer to stay outside and shoot back in the US, since my friends are taller than me, but here, I could post up against anyone because theyre all so skinny. If I was a few inches taller, I'd be Shaq-like. Well maybe.

One junior high kid was schooling me, hehe. He kept making shot after shot. I played decent defense I think...but we still won, thanks to me just giving Ming the ball and him cutting in for layups. Attaboy.

I was talking to my friend Julie Ashenfelter's mom on her screenname today. When she left, I said "peace out" and she said "ten four big daddy". hahahah, her mom called me "big daddy"...

So, Ximen Ding Saturday night? All the TAFers meet up there and take one big happy amazing picture? : )

Anna calls me a Taiwan tourist guide. Holla.

Filed under having  

0 comments: