Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, June 13, 2004 by Jon

Ive lately been thinking that I could write my own movie or novel. A really cheesy romantic comedy, or a really cheesy action flick. I think of a lot of random things that i personally think would be funny to watch. Maybe i'll set some time aside and do that someday.

Me and Jess played a fun game tonight called "Who Can Spit Your Gum Higher In The Air". I think i won, but the better part of the story is that after we spit our gum in the air and it landed on the sidewalk, I threw mine away while jessica didnt want to pick her's up even though i told her too. Soon after, two of Michelle's friends came to meet us and they stepped in the gum and got it on their shoes. And then when jessica left, she stepped in it to. HAH. what goes around comes around.

bad jessica, i told you so.

Im watching CSI right now. Funny that I come to taiwan and start watching america's #1 drama.

But yea, movie. I can do it. I think some of the characters will play my gum-spitting game in it.

Filed under having  

0 comments: