Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, June 16, 2002 by Jon

yes, so my aunt lily let me drive us all to lunch today in her fairly big bmw suv, and let me just say that LA traffic is f-ing insane, not quite taiwan like but pretty bad, and having to drive the big car doesnt help. people here in LA also cannot drive. crazyness.

so yea this afternoon we are going to go to my aunt michelles house, and im looking forward to it. apparently its really big, they have an indoor bball court and a pool. now why someone who lives in socal which has great year round weather would need an indoor facility in their house is beyond me.

and also my aunt michelle is apparently psycho on my 2 cousins richa and weh-jeh. even my mom thinks that shes too hard on them, and if my mom thinks someone is hard on their kids...oh man thats gotta suck so bad because we all know how psycho my mom can be...aiyo.

Filed under having  

0 comments: