Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, June 16, 2002 by Jon

yes, and the aunts house is large. they have all the aformentioned stuff, and then they have this really cool bathroom where the walls are made up of all mirrors. its crazy. my cousin richard took me and my other lil cousin Andrew to starbucks, and i had my first interaction with white people in 2 days. yes. look my white friends, you should all come here to parts of LA and see what its like to be me in springfield!! mmhmm, in monterey all the buildings names are in english and chinese, like "Bank Of California" and then that in chinese as well, its weird. you drive down the street and look around and you see no caucasian people walking around or in cars. hehe im highly interested in the asian dominated la area culture, its cool.

Filed under having  

0 comments: