Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, June 01, 2002 by Jon

hurrah my sore throat might finally be gone! go me for changin all my bedsheets which i think might have helped in my healing process. so yea today was pretty good, work was the usual but it was mannys birthday, and yea manny is f-ing 74 years old. damn. hes like the oldest non family person i know, i thought he was like 60 some, but no manny is 74. i guess thats what tennis does for you, heh. had some good cake at work and then tonight i actually didnt play video games, although i did buy one! grand theft auto baby. pimp. went to the mall and litviaks house where pizza hut sent us free pizza cuz they took forever. after that went to steak n shake and saw buncha peeps. yay for people. so yea that was my night. fun times. hehe i did an impersonation of tom, its really funny. and i did one of ajit and it was funny too! hehehehe. yes baseball tomm. exxxcellent.

Filed under having  

0 comments: