Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, June 20, 2002 by Jon

hehehe, my cousin andrew got a haircut yesterday and they lady didnt do it the way he wanted, and now he is mad because he looks like a korean kid now, eh heh heh. yess. so the past few days have been pretty uneventful, although i did have some teppanyaki last night. i love teppanyaki. so good.

my mom recruited 2 people for taf today, one is 14 and the other is um, 25...so yea maybe he could be an advisor...? yea i dunno, 25 is pretty old to be a first time tafer. i guess i can write to changer and ask him. in other taf news i had another dream about going there last night. this is like the 5th time ive had a dream where i go to taf, and once again my white friends are with me. interesting psychoanalysis i could do on myself.

go USA. beat germany tonight, make it a three-peat.

Filed under having  

0 comments: