Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, June 12, 2002 by Jon

Nutsack

stupid tyty, yet another pp person, has taken me up to a warning level of 100%. and yes...downtown steven brown has just imed me for the first time, and he too is a pleasant plains boy. hmm, i wonder if he wants to warn me. well WAHA! he cant! im already at the max! wait ok so its not brown, but someone pretending to be him. well i guess there is a good thing being at 100%, and that is that it cant get any higher.....

oh yea, anyone who wants to go to see The Calling and Lifehouse at the county fair (hahaha yes, the county fair, dont even get me started on how funny that is) should contact me and you can come with a big ole group of us. its tomorrow night but we have no idea what time its at, but hey admission is only $10 dollars (thats roughly 44 francs for you frenchies out there) and that includes the concert and all rides! wahoo!

Filed under having  

0 comments: