Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, September 02, 2005 by Jon

the soundtrack of my life

1. Song you hope to hear at your wedding

1. Finley Quaye – Dice would make for a good slow dance song.
2. There must be dance music reminiscent of TAF dances like say, Temperance’s techno cover of Forever Young.
3. And as for a (the) love song, well, we’ll see.

2. Band you wish you were a part of
Dave Matthews Band, Jars of Clay, or…Augustana!

3. Song you hope not to come on during a car ride with your parents
I’ll agree with Z on Trina’s “my neck my back” song.

4. Masochistic song
Something Corporate – Konstantine. But it makes me happier more than anything else. That's probably why it's my 2nd favorite song, because I feel it. And that's what good music does right? It makes you feel.

5. Song that inspires you to be a better person
Guster – Two Points for Honesty
Desree – You Gotta Be

6. Song you tell your friends to listen to
As of this very moment, Ari Hest – Aberdeen. (Attn. Angie, Julie, etc).

7a. Song you claim you know all the words to
Jason Mraz – 0% Interest

b. Song you really know the words to, but are too embarrassed to say
Moulin Rouge – Elephant Love Melody. But I’m not really embarrassed by it.

8. The song that is you
Dave Matthews Band – Best of What’s Around. A lot of my life philosophy revolves around this song.


9. Song that you have that you think no one else in the universe has as well

The instrumental theme from that Volkswagon commercial where the guy is driving fast to make it to the wedding to tell the bride he loves her. “Speak now or forever hold your peace.”

10. The song that would be playing off a boombox carried by a rhesus monkey who is following you everywhere you go
The Junior High Swing Choir Mix 2005. I listened to it five times today.

11. Your oldest oldie
Um…Otis Redding – Sittin on the Dock of the Bay?

12. Song you listen to only because the person singing it is hot
I don’t know if she is hot, but she sounds hot. Merrille Brainbridge – Salty Lips.

13. Your last addition
Lifehouse – Come Back Down.

14. Your first addition
No idea. But I’m listening to Vertical Horizon right now, and I know I had their mp3’s long ago.

15. Song you would sing at a karaoke bar
The Lemon Tree. I don’t know who its by. But if I was with my Springfield boys, Backstreet Boys - Everybody.

Filed under having  

0 comments: