Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, September 16, 2005 by Jon

I just had a long aim conversation with Jeff. The only signifigance of telling you this is because despite sharing a bedroom wall and having both of our doors open, we still had the discussion on aim. And not in person despite the 7 feet seperating us. In our defense, I had headphones on, so I wouldnt have heard him yell at me.

I do this with Brian too.

We're...cool...


...or just sad examples of our internet generation.



ANYWHOO. Matt Wertz & The Profits this weekend. Should be good. My wisdom teeth are hurting. I think it is because I havent gotten them pulled and the top ones are already in. Like...in in. Which I hear is really bad. I need to get them pulled (thanks for reminding me C, although the oral pain today would have reminded me).

I will need someone to take care of me. I mean really. It is an unfortunate side effect to not having a home. So far, Brian looks like the one whos going to prepare yogurt and melted ice cream for me. Apparently the wait for getting teeth pulled is lengthy and you have to schedule them well in advance (attn: Christine. Make your appointment NOW for winter break). So...WHO WANTS TO SPEND CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEARS WITH ME AFTER I GET MY WISDOM TEETH OUT?!?!?!?

Filed under having  

0 comments: