Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 by Jon

OK, so after reviewing the syllabi (I'm going with the cactus-cacti rule) for all my classes, I aim to do only this until I am awesomer than awesome can be...because I realized I have a lot to do (a 20 page paper? what?!)

Either:
1) read for class
2) play my new guitar
3) work at my new flag football ref job
4) play flag football
5) work out
6) personal reflection/journal writing/quiet times
7) eat/shower/poop/clean/etc
8) limit the mentioned things below:
- AIM. i'll periodically sign on. I've cut this down a bit lately, and Erin says she cant leave me messages, but...I prefer to hear Erin's pretty voice (and everyone elses) over the phone than over the internet. So...yea.
- TV. Except for Sunday football...and the OC...
- Video games. waste.
- Scrabble/Literati. Sorry B and Justin. But at least I won't crush you guys anymore, puaha!
- Standard milling about and wasting time.

I've burned too many days away. Time to stop. Changes! Changes I say!

217.649.2549.

Holler at me.

Filed under having  

0 comments: