Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, November 28, 2004 by Jon

A great road trip it was. Pictures will be up. I loved spending all those days in Connecticut with dear friends. But I do miss home. I miss Adrienne and Traci :( And I miss others that knew me when I was growing up. Apparently we are grown up now too. I hear everyone and their mother was out and about Wednesday night in downtown Springfield. Imagine that. I even daresay I miss my mom a little. I have no idea how to deal with that.

Random note though, we could all grow up a little. All of us.

Arrived back in Urbana-Champaign today after a 15 hour trek from CT with Roger. I did double-digit driving time duty. Ten hours baby. Only one near death experience, and no speeding tickets.

I was lucky enough to catch Home Alone on tv today. It got me all up in the Christmas season spirit. I need recommendations for the Christmas CD I'm making.

'Tis the season!

Filed under having  

0 comments: