Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 by Jon

I bought and watched Elf tonight. I think I just might love this movie. It's the closest I've come to crying (because the ending is so happily cheesy) in a movie since the one time I did (the movie was Newsies and I was five, calm it down).

Regardless of the Christmas cheer, it's a smart story that builds on itself and I have a huge crush on the girl Jovy. But, there's also that whole Christmas shouldn't be about presents and Santa thing. I still heart the movie though.

tafCrush East Coast Road Trip 2004 on Friday. I think I'm sick. My hands and feet have been getting sharp pains (due to bad circulation?) for the past three days and I feel fatigued a lot. That can't be good.

A new 100% cotton tafCrush baseball tee should be on your Christmas wishlist, I know it's on mine! Love is on my wishlist too. Yup, I'm a cheezeball.

Filed under having  

0 comments: