Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, November 05, 2004 by Jon

Oh yea, new tafCrush shirts are coming out.

Long sleeve baseball shirts, white body, Illini Orange sleeves. 3/4 length.

Sizes Youth XL to Adult XL.

Cost = $10

Email orders to jonizzle@gmail.com with name, size, amount, and shipping address. Throw in an extra dollar or 2 if you want it mailed to you, or just wait until I visit your area. But I've cut down on roadtripping, so that might take a long time. You can also just leave a comment, but please email me your shipping info if you dont want to post your address online.

"tafCrush" in the cursive baseball font, like this years staff shirt.

"Made in Taiwan, Bottled at Illinois", or something to that effect, underneath. Or "Available only at Illinois, with Natural Taiwanese flava." I like that one too. Or maybe a combination: "Bottled at Illinois, with Natural Taiwanese Flava." Yea, I like that.

I'll have a picture up of it next week. BUT I NEED THE ORDERS ASAP! This weekend preferably. And tell all your friends who dont read my blog/xanga.

yay taf :)

My address to mail check or money to is:
701 S Gregory #212
Urbana, IL 61801

Filed under having  

0 comments: