Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, November 01, 2004 by Jon

Busy busy weekend.

Friday - TASC had a volunteering shindig in Urbana to play games with kids/give them lots of candy. The sponsors of the event encouraged us to dress up in our costumes. This was the debut of my awesome creation:



Yes. I was Foellinger Auditorium (the building on the right) for Halloween. Puahah.

People liked my costume. Some little kid kept punching me though, I was about to slap him (he was really getting on my nerves), but I...managed not to. A lot of kids were nice and cute though, whee. And then other people kept poking me through the doors of Foellinger that I had cut out of the box...

Saturday - the kids came. We took them to Evo for boba and ran into Michelle Ng visiting from Iowa.



Jess, Michelle, Me, Ryan, and Alice. My former campers from Hongee-Tao and B5 :)


All the tafers at Praise Night, too many to name.


Praise Night was good. I think I liked Spring 04's better, but it continues to impress me. I left everyone to go join my other friends and to form our Quad at Elizabeth's Halloween party.



Me, Steve (Gregory Hall), Brian (Lincoln Hall), and Eek (the Union). Look, no cup in my hands.


Tyler as a dragon. As we walked down the street, everyone laughed and liked our boxes. We were quite popular and funny.


No offense Bryan, but I told Alice I think her and Ryan would be really cute. haha, oh man. TOO cute.


Speaking of my cute daughter Alice, this...is a face she did multiple times this weekend.


Sunday - Breakfast at IHOP before they left. Look Alex, your girlfriend is glowing.


And tonight, Jess Sun was still here, so we went to Mandarin Wok. Today was the last day for the previous owners, they sold it to a new family since they're getting old. It is a very sad day, and it's a sign of how good your restaurant is if people are genuinely sad to see you leave. But I am happy for them. I'm sure they made an amazing amount of loot and can now rest. We'll miss you :(


Thanks to Jeremy, Alice, Eric, Tim, Ryan, Michael, Jess, Julie, and Michelle for coming in for the weekend. I slept till 430pm after they left, I went to dinner, went to a TASC meeting, and then came back and slept more. Therefore, I slept most of the day and I am not going to bed tonight.



And tonight, I was sad. I'm missing something.

Filed under having  

0 comments: