Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, December 02, 2004 by Jon

Oh man oh man! Did Illinois crush Wake Forest tonight or what? We're a good team, and we can go tres far. You better join the Illinois basketball bandwagon and buy an Illinois shirt. Like a certain tafCrush shirt...

taf2005 is about Identity. Fittingly, I'm currently in a state of trying to refind or redefine my own right now (I feel kind of lost or lacking direction). We'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Photolab all day, TASC presentation on Taiwanese Religion and History with speaker Murray Rubenstein at 5, and then the Pi Phi Semi-formal with the lovely Erika at 9ish.

I've been going to bed before 2am this whole week. The trend must continue!

I <3 clementines.
I <3 whole turkeys bought the week after Thanksgiving for 40% off.

Filed under having  

0 comments: