Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, August 13, 2002 by Jon

TAF Chatting It Up

TAFchats are so good. too bad they arent the real thing. oy. well anyways yesterday i slept and then took uncle and andrew to the airport. came home and well my mom is really in a bad mood due to my time spent online. yea...its REALLY good that i will be gone on friday...cuz shes pissed at me whenever i touch the computer. i hope ill be able to apply the things i learned myself at taf to my own life with communication...cuz i need it with me mom. she definitly throws up a wall every argument we have....or do i do the same?

well yea i gotta pack up my life again for school. busy days ahead of me. and i miss taf. sadness. i need to make my cell phone plan better cuz it blows right now. im gonna go over on peak minutes...i know it.

Filed under having  

0 comments: