Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, August 28, 2002 by Jon

Fantasy Football!!!!

whoo, the big 20 team draft is tomorrow. brian and i are both so very excited that we are on the brink of wetting our pants. if only i put this much thought and time into my school work that i do into a draft. i made a whole excel document for the draft with players i want and rankings etc. yea...this is going to be fun. but there are 20 teams at 25 players a team. that means 500 picks. FIVE HUNDRED. is that insane?!?! i think so. the draft starts at 9. i wonder how long till we finish. oy.

classes were short today. went to a bible study tonight at least. gives me something productive to say that i did today. came back, talked to ruth ann for a bit, and now im going to either watch some more shrek or do more fantasy evaluations. hmmmmmm....

oh but yes. i was going to post excerpts from my conversations with ilt emily and ilt karen, but i accidently closed karens. but i still have emilys!

Thendxcrd: you shut the car trunk door on karens head?!?!?!
YellowMnM81: hahahahahah
YellowMnM81: hey!! it wasn't my fault she was in the way
Thendxcrd: haha
YellowMnM81: she shut the car door on my leg!!
Thendxcrd: hmm
Thendxcrd: bad girl
YellowMnM81: and a door on my toe so now my toenail is permanetly deformed
YellowMnM81: permanently
Thendxcrd: i see...
(mean while karen is blaming emily for her stupidity since she couldnt figure out my sn, but then...)
YellowMnM81: slamming the car trunk on her head had no effect on her braincell count
YellowMnM81: she is stupid by default
YellowMnM81: hahahahaha
Thendxcrd: ahahahaha

haha, oh i think emily and karen are 2 of my new favorite people. yay for them. lillian is also my taf buddy, as she loves her taf fairy. and emily...i found out who your taf crush is. i knew you were lying when you said it was me, wahahahahaha!

Filed under having  

0 comments: