Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, August 12, 2002 by Jon

The Infamous Post-TAF Depression

sigh. taf2002 has come and gone in the blink of an eye. ive already written about the week twice so i dont want to do it again, and i really dont feel like making myself all nostalgic again. its pains me to think how long it will be until i see all my friends again. makes my stomach not feel cool. i just want to call you all up and scream joyfully. the week was great though. held up all my expectations. hate end of taf though. hate the feeling hate the longing hate the missing hate the lack of everything on the drive home. sleep blows. ruth ann anna howard karen marge alex nd dave alice alvin ryan rosanna yvette grant eric andrea peggs 10e jeff kevan michelle kelly karen linn amy christine bkny kevyau eric emily karen dreamy jh boys eddie chik z dave john d roger jason kcgirls ctppl atlposse chitownfolks michigan...i miss everyone and i know for a fact i missed more. just naming names off the top of my head and it makes me sad sad sad. i hate it hate it hate it. on the bright side i have 2400 taf pics on my computer now with more to come i think and tafvideo raw footage from kevan! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! till the next time tafers i give you all my love and you know ill be thinking about you guys and girls all the time. may tafchats keep us close and keep us going. spread the love though guys, we dont want cliques. every single tafer...youre invited.

Filed under having  

0 comments: