Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, August 14, 2002 by Jon

More TAF TAF TAF....and Ping Pong

ahh yes good ole tafers make me happy :) talked to ruth ann and oogahlet on the phone today...yay! happy happy. then mom yelled at me. sad sad and annoyed and angry and many other feelings. crazyness. its really good that ill be gone on friday for school. like seriously though...this might be the last few days living with my mom cuz we both drive each other insane. she always threatens to kick me out and wants me to leave so i might actually do it this time to shut her up. aiyo. i dont like the way i sound. but i gotta do it....

anyways...played lots of ping pong tonight at nichos. good ole nichos. when his family moves im going to buy his house. its gonna be TIIIIIIIIGHT. eek was my main opponent, were pretty good vs each other, close games. finally got nancy and tyty ro complete the jenga pictures, but ill have 1 extra so i dunno whose gonna go. hehe. yeas.

might have a new cell # soon too so ill keep you all posted. its in my moms name, and well i want to be seperate from her. since all she would do is use it somehow against me down the road. my mom gives to take it back later when she wants to control you. be aware of people like that. i hope im not like that.

Filed under having  

0 comments: