Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, October 08, 2005 by Jon

- I hope my life is filled with many "dare to be great" moments, and that I take full advantage of them when they are present before me. And if I take the dare, I hope I won't fall.

- I also kinda want to be Van Wilder. Ryan Reynolds might usurp Jason Lee as my dark-horse selection for favorite actor. And forreal. That man be ripped. Two Guys, a Girl, and Pizza Place needs to come onto dvd.

- Other things I want more of: discipline, wit, charm, a perceptively open heart and mind, and the ability to speak 5 or 6 other languages. And a repeat flag football championship! And how to be a better writer...

- If I won the WSOP, I'd buy a Range Rover and pimp it out. And iPods for friends. I love you my dear iPizzle.

- I hope God grants me a late growth spurt. I'd like to be 6'0 at least.

- For the past six years, Forever Young has given me the warm fuzzies every time I hear it. "Let's dance in style, let's dance for awhile, Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies..." Yea, right then at the start.

- Love?

- Yea, moments of personal greatness. I want some of that.



So many dreams are swinging out of the blue
Well let them come true.

Filed under having  

0 comments: