Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, October 16, 2005 by Jon

I drove back to Springfield tonight to eat dinner with my dad and sister, that was nice. Having my dad live far away (Taiwan) and come back less and less, with the prospects of him coming even less and less in the future, is kinda sad. And I miss Springfield too. Whenever I drive from/to Champaign, I never take the direct route to the highway, but the route that leads past my friend's houses and my high school. I wonder what it is about me that still makes me a sucker for high school more than others.

Speaking of high school, my dad was inquiring about my post-grad plans again. Nothing set, but hey, maybe I should actually consider being a high school teacher. People say they can see me doing that. I think I'd like it. And then the added bonus of summer vacations...that would give me time to write my screenplays (and TAF...). Yea, I started writing a screenplay this weekend. Hah. Romantic comedies seem right up my alley. And one day, a blockbuster about 228.

Anyways, while I was driving, I realized if we are what we eat, and had to describe ourselves with one type of food, then I would definitly be some sort of cheese and corn stuffed mushroom.

If you know me, you can probably figure out why. But I am actually interested to see what your guesses are, so let's see who can get this right! har har har.

Filed under having  

0 comments: