Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, October 07, 2005 by Jon

- Augustana was on One Tree Hill last night, VH1 today, and MTV next Tuesday for the "10 Spot Drop" where they feature Augustana music throughout commercial breaks of the Real World and that reality show. Awesome! And One Tree Hill? I think that means you've made your mark. Congratulations Jared. You and the rest of the guys are about to blow up.
- I took a midterm and was the 3rd person done. The reason I am telling you this is because I didn't really know much of what I was doing. I was quite confused as to how I was the 3rd person done. It may just be test-taking experience as a 5th year senior, or I could have missed a whole page, or actually known what I was doing. I even triple checked it all. Yea this grade will be interesting.
- 5th Year Senioritis is worse than 4th Year Senioritis.
- Yes, boys are stupid. Yes, girls, throw rocks at us. But make sure you knock us out of our misery, because girls are evil. EVIL EVIL EVIL! (ok not that evil, but stupid too. Ok fine, you're all wonderful and beautiful. Blah)
- Fu and I are going to design new tafCrush shirts this weekend. Get in line. I'll take orders soon.
- Angie Lin and I have the same jacket and shoes. We're going to be twins.
- There was one other random thing I wanted to say that was the basis for making this whole entry, but I can't remember it. How deeply tragic.
- And in case you didn't know, I'm magically delicious.


A song to get:
Mae - The Sun and the Moon

Filed under having  

0 comments: