Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 by Jon


Ximeeeeeeen DING!
L-R: Chris Yu, Nancy Yu, Wil, me, Michael, HoChie, Dave, Roger, ND. That's a lot of dudes. And Wil, you look so close to Nancy. Ah hee hee hee!


- I'm glad I was able to fit one XD picture in. I should have taken one when I was there my first night here with the other STL kids. Oh regrets regrets.
- I've been having the most amazing and succulent and juicy peaches the past few days. My grandma says theyre expensive (like 25NT) for Taiwan prices, since they come from Japan. But yea, they're amazing. Think a girl would like it if I called her succulent?
- Trying to go to NYC to work on TAF and see Augustana. Yes, just what I need, more time away from "home." But it would be worth it.
- I only have two days left here, and well, I am quite sad now that my time is running short. Distance does make the heart grow fonder. I miss America when I am in Taiwan, and Taiwan when I am in America. I was sitting in the MRT, and a sudden feeling of sadness hit me when I saw "Yuansan Station" come up on the screen. Yes, Taipei MRT, I really do love you.
- My left pectoral is noticeably larger than my right one. I can't figure out why, unless its because my right side is more toned due to being a righty. I know some of my female friends are more "developed" on the left side since they are right handed, but thats fat and not muscle. Anyways, I need to balance it out. Needless to say, it's a good conversation starter. "Dude, feel my boobs, this one is bigger right?"
- Maybe my left side is bigger because I have a big heart! thump thump, thump thump. Haha. Oh I'm a dork.
- HOT POT! I WILL EAT YOU TOMORROW HOT POT!
- We played basketball today, and I saw a few kids coming up wanting to play with us. I could right away tell they were American (well I guess having a white kid with them didnt hurt) and then overheard them speaking English. They walked up and talked to me in Mandarin. I just stared at them. And then said, "Hey whats up guys, we're American too." Har har. And of course, we knew some of the same people, since us Taiwanese folk are crazy connected.
- There was also a little boy playing who looked a lot like Tiffany Kuo. He was cute. JUST LIKE MY LEETLE TIFFANY.
- I'll be back Saturday morning around 10am. I wonder how many voicemails I will have.
- Surgery for J-Eck tomorrow. Best Wishes to my "Britney Spears." Gosh darn I miss my SIUE people.
- Trae Mc: So I was driving through St Louis
Trae Mc: and they played Augustana on the radio
thendxcrd: whoa
thendxcrd: awesome
thendxcrd: did the djs say anything?
Trae Mc: and the dj was like "this is a group I have never heard of. They are called Augustania"
thendxcrd: hahaha
Trae Mc: as in Augustan-eeah

Filed under having  

0 comments: