Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, June 18, 2005 by Jon

I went to a lunch banquet today for an engagement party, and there was a lady there who looked ridiculously similar to Ryan Wang's mom, only a bit taller. She might have been a distant relative. So maybe Ryan and I are distant relatives? That means my statutory male TAF crush would be related to me, and that would only make it even more wrong. Har har. Incestual statutory male TAF crush. Indeed. I love you Ryan.

But yea. Let this be a lesson to each of us. You might be related to your TAF crush.

I say "I aint no hollaback grrrrlll" and "whoopsies!" in high-pitched funny voices while in crowded night markets, and so many people give me stares. I dont even do it THAT loud or noticeable, but I still get an impressive amount of stares. Haha. I love confusing the natives.

IM A CRAZY AMERICAN!

Maybe too crazy.

**********************************************************

Carolyn Huang: May 2 - June 4
Michelle Hsu: May 11 - May 19
Jessica Fu: May 16 - June 7
Betty Lee: May 18 - June 1
Ruth Ann Day: May 23 - June 6
Roger Lin: May 24 - Aug 26
Dave Hsu: May 25 - Aug 27
Christine Chen: May - Aug
Angie Huang: June 10 - June 27
Mike Weng: June 10 - Mid July
Steven Wang: June 10 - Mid July
Jon Lee: June 11 - Jul 1
Alice Wang: July?
Karen Lin: June 25 - July 7
Steve Lin: June 25 - July 7
Wil Chung: June 26
HoChie: June 26
Andy Yang: June 28
Justin Tang: here
Owen Chang: here
Steven Hsieh: here
Grizzle: May 26 - Aug 18

Filed under having  

0 comments: