Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, June 26, 2005 by Jon

OHMYGOD TAIWANESE COCKROACHES ARE SO BIG AND I JUST HAD TO KILL ONE WITH THE ELECTRIC SHOCK RACKET BUG KILLER THING AND I ZAPPED IT FIVE TIMES BEFORE IT DIED OHMYGOD OHJEEZ.

In other news, you should all really buy all three Augustana songs on iTunes or other music services now since the cd is being pushed back to October I hear. That's too long to keep yourself from indulging in good music. Boston will always be my first Augustana love, but Bullets, and moreso lately Stars and Boulevards, have really won me over and are amazing. They run through my head all day, and I walk the streets of Taipei listening to them when I'm walking on my own. The music video is always I kick to watch too. I'm so happy for Jared.

So yea, I might be in NYC soon, and hopefully on July 11th. Augustana at the Mercury Lounge. Margaret, Jenny, you two come. Alex, Dave, ND, yes, we all go. Huzzah!

And its not like, I ain’t trying to get over you it’s just hard to look at all the seasons pass me all the time

Filed under having  

0 comments: