Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, May 19, 2005 by Jon

Well I'm just an unhappy camper.

- Every night this week, I've gone to bed tired and sleepy, yet I still toss and turn for an hour at least before I can sleep. And then I wake up more tired than I should be in the morning, and it isnt pleasant.

- As I was tossing and turning tonight, I calculated in my head that over the past year or so, I've probably spent, not joking, 12-14 hours just sitting in my car, waiting for the people I'm picking up to come outside and get in the car. This isnt mean to be calling everyone out, because YOU ALL DO IT (except for B, Evil, Alex, and Jeff), but you know, just come outside faster. I could do a lot with an extra 12-14 hours, and I won't bang my head into the steering wheel anymore.

- More tossing and turning lead to thinking that in reference to the rest of white America, I will never always just be "American." Our society and culture, and probably some things I do, just make it that way. Yup. I'll always be different. It's more bitter than sweet.

- Also, I don't know if I'll ever live as Christian as I wish I could. But maybe that's how its supposed to be, and that that is the point of Christianity, that we'll always...suck. You know, with the whole Jesus dying for our human sins. If I was perfect, Jesus would just have been chillin.

- Lastly, TAF, TAF, TAF, TAF. I realized, while tossing and turning, of so much more things I need to do. Oh boy. Swing Choir. Time to start dancing in front of a mirror.

Yup. I'm a bucket of sunshine. At least I got a Wienersaber today with my meal.

...yea. I hope the kids dont get the humor of this shady and uber-phallic toy.

Filed under having  

0 comments: