Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 by Jon

Someone come to the Augustana concert with me Friday! You have to be 21.

In other news:

- I'm in love with my new facewash. Yes. My facewash. Its for MEN.
- Looking at xangas, I saw another "wuwu", but not Anna Wu. Five minutes later, I saw the xanga name "SteveIsEvil", but not our Evil Steve. Weird.
- A screw in my glasses broke the other day, so I've been forcing myself to either go to bed right after taking my contacts out, or blindly doing various things. If needed, I would tape it where my screw popped out to hold my lens, but the lens kept falling out. So I am a genius, and used a staple to firmly hold my glasses together.
- The movie he is referring to below is Napoleon Dynamite, which takes place in Idaho? Erika, you'll enjoy this:

BizzKill1: maybe i should've gone to boise
thendxcrd: uh oh
thendxcrd: someting wrong?
BizzKill1: no..haha, justin sent me this cnn story about the best growing places to live
BizzKill1: boise's # 1
thendxcrd: hehe
thendxcrd: told you so
thendxcrd: im moving to boise.
BizzKill1: no way man, after seeing the movie!
BizzKill1: well i'll visit
thendxcrd: yes because all of idaho is like that.
BizzKill1: (that's a bold faced lie)
thendxcrd: WAY TO STEREOTYPE JEFF
BizzKill1: that's what i do, stereotype
BizzKill1: if you're fat, i think you eat a lot
thendxcrd: hahaha
thendxcrd: t-t-t-tool!

Filed under having  

0 comments: