Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 by Jon

Long overdue pictures from Spring Break:



So here are the Illinois players in California for Spring Break - Clockwise from Brian, then Erika, Jeff, Justin, Grace, Roger, Erin, and me. Chillin in a hot tub. Ooh yea.


Dinner with my two Aunts, Uncle, and Cousin.


My two aunts Mei and Michelle.


Seven kids staying at Aunt Michelles house makes for crowded bathroom at night.


Tuesday morning Erika, me, Erin, and Justin went to visit Justin's friends at Scripps-Howard. Erika didn't get the button shirt memo.


We ate lunch at a burger place, with a very boisterous and friendly manager. He said "Hey Kids!" to everyone who came in the door, including the old men who came in with walking canes and looked at least twenty years older than him. AND, his voice was so loud that he sang happy birthday to a customer by himself. No other waiters or waitresses needed.


Back in the afternoon, Karen and Chris CC came by.


And we saw Susana that night at dinner! My friend Jared, of Augustana, joined us to eat too.


And here's Augustana playing a set after dinner. They're goooood.


Springfield picture. Me, Erika, Jared, Brian.


Next day, off to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica for shopping. It's the closest thing to a night market in America I think. Jeff, Erin, Erika, me.


Justin and Jeff. Imitating dinosaurs trimmed out of bushes. Large bushes.


And for dinner, we met up with Young! And Theresa!


And took an obligatory TAF pic. Young, Jeff, Theresa, Me, and Justin.


Next day, dim sum for lunch. Erin, Eleanor, Grace, and Brian.


My cousins Richard and Winston at dim sum. My cousin Andrew later that night at his house.


And my Aunt Lily and Uncle Terry in their garage turned Violin Workshop. Pretty cool eh? Oh and, what I am supposed to call my little sister, their pet dog, Lo Mei Mei.


Back at the other house, you can see here our computer room.


And the hot tub! Oh how I love a hot tub. You should know the names by now.


King Justin in his "fur coat". And a red, red, red, sunburnt Brian.


The shadows of trees create by the light of the sun.


California.


Panoramics
::One - In the house.
::Two - Notice the same woman tripled.
::Three - Dim sum. Notice my Aunt in the background buying more food. Maybe you can notice all the food we already had. We ate a lot of food that day.

Filed under having  

0 comments: