Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, April 24, 2005 by Jon

Hello! I bought 7 dvd's yesterday. I remember telling myself to stop spending money, not because I need to save it (even though I should), but because everything silly thing I buy (such as a $10 Collateral DVD) could be much better spent donated to a family in Africa and feeding them for a whole week. Or even closer to home, feeding the homeless guy on Green St. for a few days. Yea. The worlds' on fire, and I should do something.

But turning completly in the opposite direction, the single greatest luxury someone can have here in the US is an iPod + a large collection of one's favorite music. Yea, best thing ever, hands down.

Sometimes, I feel like I am 16 again. But not 16 and smart. 16 and stupid.

I've been very minorly thinking about doing a peace corp/volunteer/mission to Africa after college and after my PD-stint at TAF. So sometime in 1.5 - 3 years from now. But I think thats just me thinking. Too bad.

Starting to see something good in Jack Kerouacs On the Road. School has gotten in the way of reading it, which I started back in December.

Attaboy, attagirl. Fight the good fight.

Filed under having  

0 comments: