Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 by Jon

Meh. I'd like to forget parts of this day, but I shouldn't.

Racism and ignorance. It's a kick in the gut and a slap in the face.

It's even worse when it comes from people you call friends. Good friends.

Yea, it's been nearly 12 hours since, and I'm still madly pissed. It was a joke maybe, but a terrible one. Honestly, I don't think I've been this hurt or pissed in a long time. Although sadly, its happened before 18 months ago, from another friend.

On the bright side, I helped me think of activities for TAF. Yes, I think about TAF. And what does TAF stand for?

Taiwanese American Foundation.

Notice the American, bitch. Yea, I said bitch. And you should have heard the f-bombs I was dropping earlier too. If you know me, you know I don't say those words often. That's a sure sign I'm mad.

To any of my friends or any people I know or don't know who might think otherwise, I might not be white, but I sure as hell am an American. I've been one since the day I was born, and I will continue to be one until the day I die.

Filed under having  

0 comments: