Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, October 24, 2004 by Jon

I went to Hardy's Reindeer Ranch yesterday with APAC and we got to play in a giant corn maze. It was muddy and a lot of fun, but what was even more fun was taking pictures with the country/farm atmosphere. As a central Illinois boy, it's something I love.



The whole group. APAC officers plus reps from 6 other AA orgs, like me and Jnet for TASC.


And Jnet seems embarassed to be with me...


Jnet, Me, and Tina sittin' on a rock, surrounded by trees, hay, and pumpkins. Classic.


The 10-acre maze we went through. "Cornfusion 2004". har har. And me, Tina, and a nice tall corn stalk thing.


Bunnies Bunnies Bunnies!!! And a doggie! The doggie kept coming to play with us, and he even ran in the maze with us and led the way for a little but. AWWWW!


I think we look alike.


JUMP!


Rockin' out with Tina on some rockin' chairs. har har. Ah yes. I now want a farm and to sit out on the porch in a rocking chair...


...and take in my farm and all the nature around it. I wanna live where the green grass grows and watch my corn pop up in rows.


Ah yes. Travel the world, make a movie about 228, and then own a farm ranch and watch sunsets from my front porch with my lady, whoever she may be. That is the dream.

I watched Serendipity last night too. It's all about fate and destiny and the signs we see. In the movie the guy is named Jonathan (a sign!) and the girl is named Sara Thomas (another sign!). I know a Sara Thomas. So I'm going to interpret it that my soulmate is some girl I already know. Puahaha. That's right, I'm going to marry you.

Filed under having  

0 comments: