Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 by Jon

Another night, another thousands of dollars for B-Roy.



You know I'm his coach kids, so if you want to learn, I only charge 35% of your winnings.

I like Nick Lachey. He puts up with A LOT. And he does a lot of his work on his own (moving in furniture, trying to plant a lawn) even though he has a ton of money. I respect that. Me on the other hand, I give Roger $5 to park my car a quarter-mile away because I have a few hundred from poker. The more money I get, the more money Roger gets. I guess it works out for both.

I was highly amused at Mr. Lachey for being sad watching his Cincinnati Bearcats get CRUSHED to the ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI in last years March Madness.

Mid-term week here at school...not so bad when youre only taking 12 credit hours, but busy nonetheless.

Go get Something Corporate - Konstantine.

Filed under having  

0 comments: