Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, November 13, 2005 by Jon

Weekend in Stl for ITASA Leadership retreat at Wash U was fun. Mainly because I got to see my dearest daughter Alice. I miss her a lot. And of course, I randomly saw people. Jon Chen in the parking lot, Karen Wang in the dorms (neither of them attended the conference), and of course, basically the entire TPC church at a sushi place.

Oh those TPC parents.

In unrelated (or not) news, I am going to look into a workshop next year at TAF on gossiping. The theme is communication, and gossiping is more than often incorrect and negative communication. And sometimes, it can be so ridiculously stupid that I want to slap people in the face. Idiots. Shame on you all who took part in it.

But yay I got to see Alice and Ryan and Jeremy! Jeremy and Ryan wrestled Ming and Alex. It was amusing. Also, sometimes when I call Alice, she says "hello Father/Jon" with a lot of contempt and indifference in her voice. I find it highly amusing, and it makes me laugh.

Erin, I came up with a nickname for Lisa. And I said it 46 times in half an hour.

Oh and also, we made it back to Champaign in under 2.5 hours from Stl. Fu was going as fast as 100mph. It was intense.

Filed under having  

0 comments: