Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, November 24, 2005 by Jon

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm disheartened like a mofo. But at least I get to play some football this weekend. Anyways, in asking myself what I'm thankful for on this day, my state of reflectiveness goes astray from what I'm thankful for to what is annoying the (pardonnez mon francais) le shit out of me. I feel like throwing some f-bombs, but meh, I can hold off.

Anyways. People man. People. I say "I miss you" to a few people, usually after they say it to me. I usually don't actively "miss" people. I mean I think about you (by you I mean all of you) every so often if I havent talked to you in awhile, so I guess I "miss" you all at a certain level. And sometimes I have yearnings to see you out of joy and giddyness (like going to TAF or Springfield), which shows my "miss"-ing as a form of upcoming excitement. But now I think I might be beginning to get the idea of real "active" missing, with chest pain and weird stomach feelings and just this sense of emptiness. It's annoying and it pisses me off and I'm tired of it. Frick frack fruck. I need multiple hugs.

Gobble gobble.

Filed under having  

0 comments: