Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 by Jon

I find it interesting the wide intellectual range of people I interacted with today. The guy in my graduate student class is really smart. And then well, yea, there are idiots.

Anyways, Illinois vs UNC was in hdtv tonight. That means Tyla was in hd! I don't know why I watch Illinois basketball more, to see the team, or to see Tyler sitting on the bench. Brian and I cant help but laugh when we see him just sitting there emotionless on the bench with his clipboard. We also cant help to laugh when we see him jump up and cheer or show any emotion. Ok, we just cant help but laugh every time he comes on.

AAAAANNNNND. I went to class today. And we had a midterm. I thought the midterm was on Thursday. Hah! Didn't I get owned eh?!?! Well at least I answered all the questions. Yea...

Filed under having  

0 comments: