Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, March 26, 2005 by Jon

Still catching my breath. What an amazing game. Go Illini.


Back from LA. LA was good. I might post up some pics later, but I will show you all one. On the way back last night at the airport, we saw:
1) guy with lots of bling
2) with Louis Vuitton suitcases
3) with large large men around him.

We soon realize it is Omarion from B2K.


Things to know:
1) Jeff made Erika go talk to him and pull the girl-card to take a picture with us.
2) Omarion looks like Dee Brown.
3) Omarion is shorter than Erika. Last time I checked, Erika is no Gheorge Muresan.
4) Notice the bling (earings and watch) and those two massive men in the background?
5) One of the first things I thought to myself after meeting Omarion was, "This is what it feels like to be Peggy."
6. Dont I look tan?

The guy from "Sister, Sister" was there too, Marques Houston. We got a free sample cd or something. Omarion is a nice guy. Cool.

Filed under having  

0 comments: