Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, March 05, 2005 by Jon

Reoccuring dream:

1. I go with some friends, I think its usually been Erika, to some sort of event at a park/rural area/farm etc on the outskirts of a city. Picture it looking like the hobbit village in LOTR. Last night it was an Illinois basketball pep rally and Bruce Webber was there and bought us pizza.
2. We leave the event in some sort of confusion and I'm driving. I somehow drive my car up a flight of stone stairs, realized that I can't go all the way up this said flight of cobblestone stairs, and then turn around on the stairs and drive back down, while freaking out that the bottom of my car will scrape the bottom of the stairs. Picture it to look like an old European city that I'm driving in.
3. Erika and other friends are not with me. It is now Alice. And now the objective is to drive her back home to her house in St. Louis. Yea, I have no idea.
4. It gets dark now and a combination of Alex, Ming, and some other people drive by us in a car and wave. And then they disappear, and I wonder to myself where they go. Shrug.
5. The road gets bumpy and my car goes through some sort of mechanical malfunction. Last night it was my steering wheel breaking off somehow. I think to myself, "my dad is going to kill me."
6. After the trauma of something happening to my car, I wake up and breathe a sigh of relief. So, yea. Reoccuring dream.

Filed under having  

0 comments: