Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, March 12, 2005 by Jon

Mraz Mrules.

The concert was awesome. Erika, Jeff, and I trekked out to Decatur, IL to see him for $5 at Milikin. FIVE DOLLARS!!! And it was in an auditorium, so a) I got to sit down and b) the seats were big and I had massive legroom. All that plus Jason Mraz equals one awesome concert. PLUS, I got to see my old SIUE friends Susan and Hannah!


Hannah, Erika, and Jeff


Susan and Me.


Toca and Mraz onstage


Great show, great songs. He is a really funny guy, a really creative songwriter, and a captivating performer. Basically, Jason Mraz is amrazing.

Erika says that if I liked this concert so much, we should definitly hit up the Matt Wertz concert down at EIU next month. Will Matt be better or wertz than Jason? Well based on tonight's turnout, I could have a wertzerful time finding out.

I am too funny and clever with these names though, arent I? Yes, I, Jon, should be arrested, because making puns with names should be illeegal. Ah hee hee hee, I did it again!

After we came back from Decatur, we went to Canopy for the Asian scene. It was alright, but definitly an interesting time. I leave you with the inside joke picture of the night:

"She would punch me in the throat"

Filed under having  

0 comments: