Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 by Jon

Hmm. Too bad I put too much emotion and dwell on the actions of those who I care (too?) much for. It makes for only "ok" evenings. But hey, at least misery loves company friend. And of course, other friends who congregate over here. It's fun to have us all in here, with 3 laptops and 1 desktop, with Jamie sleeping, Brian winning money, Marge hitting me, and me doing whatever, while John and Alex and Jess and Roger and Grace walk in and out. Oh and I don't mean my whole apartment, but just my bedroom, this 9' x 11' box. Yay for people.

In other good news, I only have 12 credit hours now, so my weeks are easy. Only one class on Tues/Thurs, and it's at 2pm. That means sleep. Oh yea oh yea.

AND I can shuffle poker chips pretty well now too.

Filed under having  

0 comments: