Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, September 24, 2004 by Jon

Four of my lady friends all have the same pink Comic Sans 12pt font in their away messages/profiles. Theyre in a row on my buddy list. It is amusing.

Britney Spears is...something.

I'm again switching majors to Media Studies. I am therefore dropping my TV Production class. It isnt needed anymore and despite being interesting, it would be too much of a workload. Plus, I dont have the passion to be a journalist (no internships, etc) like the other students in the class do. But funny enough, who got the highest grade on the first shooting assignment? Yea, Jon Lee did. haha...

Sherry is coming down here to play tennis at one of the local high schools Saturday. Roger and I are going to go cheer her on. Yay a JH TAF visit kind of!

I could have gone to the Dashboard Confessionals concert last night and watched the show next to Tina in the front row, but I did not. Maybe a stupid move. I mean it WAS free too...haha. But yea, she did get to meet him and talk to him and take pictures with him...

ah well. I dont really like them anyways.

Now it Kate Beckinsale came to UIUC...

Filed under having  

0 comments: