Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, July 30, 2004 by Jon

yes yes, thank you for all the birthday wishes. It is now three days after mine, but yea. It was interesting, the first three people who wished me a happy birthday (people i was hanging out with on monday night and jeanette dont count since it was before midnight).

I met them in the same order they wished me a happy birthday. and more importantly, the way they have impacted me so far in my first twenty-one years started with the first person, who probably influenced more of who I am today than even my parents, the second, who showed me how good a person can be, and the 3rd...well, its been good so far, and maybe more is to come, maybe not.

I've kind of lost touch with the first two. And I blame myself for that. Sure, people change. But you shouldnt forget where you come from.

I'm looking forward to seeing them again. After TAF, that is.

And I'll see all you TAFers, this weekend.

Peace up homeboys and homegirls. 

Filed under having  

0 comments: