Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, July 16, 2004 by Jon

blogger is new looking, once again.
 
I went to dinner with my dad and sister. As usual, we went to a chinese buffet. And as usual, dinner conversation amuses me. kind of. I think communication problems run deep in my family, especially since my dad lost hearing in his right ear a few years ago. Compound that with my sister's very soft voice and...yea. It's a lot of "what did you say"'s and repeating the same thing over and over...and over. It can be a mind-numbing experience for me sometimes, but hey, its family right? But better communcations would be a great thing to have...
 
random:
 
- i bought a new Cubs hat for St. Louis tomorrow. uh huh.
- a fellow guy at the chinese buffet place stared talking to me about the Cubs. He had a Cubs hat on too :)
- Jars of Clay is good
- I got out of my car yesterday and I almost stepped on a dead baby bird. It was on my driveway, covered in ants. I wanted to vomit, but I instead made loud moan-ish screams and ran away. Later that night I ended up running over the bird and the ants, and at the thought of that, another loud moan-ish, eew-iness scream. The bird was completely gone by this morning.
- My dad and sister were HIGHLY amused at me saying "Wah gah lee gong!" at dinner tonight. He told me to start speaking loud Taiwanese to see if the owner would notice, thus signifying whether or not she was Taiwanese herself. Unlike all y'all kids in Taiwan, my dad thought my "Wah gah lee gong" and subsequent "heh heh ho ho"'s were pretty good. Which is why I guess it was funny...
- B-Roy told me Mike Montney got a job at Frair Tuck's, a liquor store. The amusing part of this story is that Mike used to buy alcohol there with a fake id, so all of the employees knew him as "Luke." I wonder what they thought when they realized his name wasnt Luke and his former ID didnt match his real one.
- My friend's dad might have robbed a couple of banks. Seriously. I won't go into further detail but...yea.
- My grandpa hid in the mountains during 228. And my mom is amsued at how much I look like her.
- Traci helped me choreograph swing choir. She is amazing. She choreographed six 8-counts and taught me in like...thirty minutes. I take like...a full day.
- My mom is looking at my Taiwan pictures. She's half shocked and amused by Jeremy and Jacks tongue's together picture. Yea, that was awkward. My mom seeing the picture that is, not two guys getting their tounges close together.
- AAND my mom just hit me, since Roger can speak Taiwanese and I can't, and he translate for my mom.
- TAF. is. coming.

Filed under having  

0 comments: